Latest #recreation Posts
- In this weeks episode of Ambitious, two friends of mine join the show as we discuss everything in the NBA and NFL, we discuss who the true contenders are in both sports, who's overrated and underrated and more in this weeks crazy episode of Ambitious!
- Sometimes we make plans to catch up with friends or family and then we don’t or can’t follow through 😕😥. If you feel comfortable, please share reasons you might not attend one of our Meetups. Transport issues? Shyness? No events that interest you? It would be great to hear from you 💚🧡💚. Maybe there are solutions to your challenges 👍🏻😊
- Tag a fishing buddy who needs this tattoo🐟
- This week we'd like you to meet, Shevy S. who has a year of volunteering experience and was recently hired in the recreation department. Shevy’s interests are leaning towards a career in law!
Swipe left to read her story!
#dalycityteens #vlp #todayateen #tomorrowaleader
- It's not about the space or the spend. How Much Space Do I Need?
One of the most common questions I get asked is, “How much space do I need to have a Man Cave”? As you may have read from some of my other blog posts, space if the most valued commodity when planning for a Man Cave! Keep in mind you do not need a lot of room to be happy. Men are very simple creatures! In my experience, I’ve seen every size Man Cave imaginable. So the bottom line is, work with the space you have (or have been given by the wife). I’ve seen Man Caves started from just the simplest areas. For starters, guys have taken a corner of the garage to get started. There have been many configurations in the garage that allow it to be functional and still used for entertaining. You can incorporate a fold down bar which can be mounted between the doors of a garage with two doors. Just a simple TV with a couple comfortable chairs will get you well on your way to Man Cave stardom!
Obviously the more space you have the more you can do with that space. The best advice I give people is to start out small and keep it simple. Don’t worry about getting items to fill your space. That will come once your friends and family know you have a Man Cave. They will be eager to find items for your Man Cave at flea markets, garage sales, etc. Before long you will be looking for more room for all the stuff.
Before you get started, make sure you determine what your “focal point” will be. This will help you design the room to meet your needs. Most Man Caves start out with just the TV as the focal point and that is just fine. Your focal point can always change as your space increases or interest changes.
So don’t be afraid to get started and just use the space you have. Have fun with it and invite the guys over to help out. You don’t have to do this alone and it should be a pleasant experience!
#ManCave #Blog #HowMuch #CaveOn #didyouknow #liking #c4c #likeall #f4f #like4like #boys #instagood #guy #instagood #guy #likeforlike #shed #smallspaces #teashed #sheshed #myspace #recreation #men #sports #photooftheday #blog
Top #recreation Posts
- We were able to find the early season bluefin and even got a few to eat. 80 pound bluefin on 40 pound gear. These fish are brutes and make an incredible poke bowl!