Latest #rvlife Posts
- You know whats really freaking amazing??! Watching your kids conquer their fears and then fall madly in love with their new skill. I love witnessing the intense level of focus take over their bodies and then light with with confidence.
As Seattle kids (think massive grade hills), they have been scooter riders since they started to walk. So now that we have found flat roads it was time to hit the peddles!
- We don’t always use our trailer to camp. We will tent camp for different reasons - whether it be the campground doesn’t accommodate an RV, the trailer is rented out or all the RV sites are booked in the area. This weekend we wanted to come to Big Bear for Crafts-N-Cranks but no sites were available, so we tent camped. It was our first experience tent camping with Easton and it’s definitely harder to camp with a baby in a tent but still doable! We’ll be sharing some of our favorite things to cook in our @greenmountaingrills pellet grill while camping and tips for camping with baby!
- For Sale $89,500 *******WE SPECIALIZE IN MOTORHOME SALES ***** Vehicle Notes
2008 Fleetwood Discovery 39R, Full Wall Slide, 350 HP Diesel, auto level, Residential refrigerator, Power Awnings, Window Awnings, Wood Floors, New Carpet, HDTV's, Non Smoker, Exterior paint is excellent. Onan 8000 Diesel Generator, 2000 watt Inverter, Freightliner Chassis, 6 Spd Allison Transmission, 2 roof AC's, Queen Bed. Huge Living area. Call 832-492-1075
12 month warranty & new tires included in asking price. 70k miles #forsale #rvs #rv #rvliving #rvlifestyle #rvlife #fulltimerv #fulltimervers #fulltimervlife #motorhome #motorhomes #onlineshopping #motorcycle #motorhomelife #motorhomeliving #camp #camping #travel #traveling #vacation #familyvacation #homeonwheels #houseonwheels #luxury #usa #america #unitedstates #texas #houston #racing
- Today we got to continue our Smithsonian tour by visiting the second Air and Space location outside of DC and which just happened to be close to our @harvesthosts location. With the 100+ degree temps outside, we knew we needed to spend much of the day indoors. We saw so many full size airplanes from all different eras and learned how their development and use shaped modern warfare and society in general when commercial planes were developed. We all got to sit in a real plane and try out the controls while learning about yaw, pitch, roll, etc. We also watched a cool IMAX movie about Apollo 11.
Then we went to the cute little town of Georgetown. The girls played in a splash pad and we had a nice taco dinner at @chaiatacos. After a short stroll down some of the beautiful streets it was time to head home. Remember, “home is where you park it.” 😁
Thanks for following our adventure!
#fulltimerv #fulltimervfamily #fulltimervers #fulltimefamilies #rvlife #rvliving #boondocking #washingtondc #georgetown #godblessamerica
- Warning! Sappy post ahead. ⚠️
We may not have any professional pictures together in a formal suit for you and fancy dress for me, with my hair and makeup all done, captured by a fancy camera. We may not have an engagement photo shoot in sundress and pastels. We may not have a gorgeous instagram worthy wedding video. And sometimes that's a bummer, but then I remember...
We have laughing selfies right before getting soaked by Niagara Falls.
We have GoPro videos jumping off cliffs in Sedona and snorkeling the waters of Guam.
We have plenty of iPhone videos of you dancing with Daisy singing your makeup songs on cozy nights inside our tiny home.
We have beautiful photos captured by strangers, friends, and family in Florida's waters, downtown Savannah, Vermont, California, North Carolina, and countless other places.
And that makes it all okay. Can't wait to keep exploring with you.
- Do you know why we are so excited?! 🥳💫💥 We just released our first video on YouTube! 🙌 ⚡️ It is showing how we got our decal sticker put on OlMerv (our camper). Make sure to hit subscribe so you get the notification next Sunday when we share our first stop on our adventure - Palisade, CO!
Click on the link in our description to go to our YouTube page 🤩🎆 #rvlife #livetravelfamily #olmervadventures #rvliving #fulltimerv #fulltimervers #youtubevideos
Top #rvlife Posts
- The bedroom is finally coming along ✨ and we have almost everything ready and packed to leave tomorrow! Send prayers for safe travels to our first stop 😌🚐
- I am SO proud of our family for finally getting a picture in front of Harrison! The only problem is- we’re missing Saige 😂 She was in the motorhome sleeping like all newborns do 💛
A little behind the scenes fun: this photo was taken on a tree branch with my phone & the 10 second timer (because 3 seconds is not enough time to get two toddlers to pose 😆). I definitely wish the framing and angle was better but I’ll take any family photo I can get!
- They say the kitchen is the heart of the home. If that's the case then this place just got a transplant and a new lease on life!
- Totally loving this space. Say aloha to Kai! He is currently spending the weekend with his beautiful Ohana in Newport Beach. Just right where he belongs. Kai means the sea in Hawaiian. Also pictured is a beautiful table Joe made. The wood used was pine. It came out beautifully! It’s moveable so can be used inside or outside! Mahalo for sharing this pic @kates_nicole 🤙🏽
- Getting out in the mountains. Can be deadly. Can be life altering. Can be calming. Can be anything you make it.
I hope you’re getting out there this weekend, and whatever it is you’re doing I hope you’re making it whatever you want it to be! You’re in control my friend 😊