Latest #season Posts
- There is a time and #season for everything. Don’t cut everyone off because they frustrate you or don’t understand you. Yes, some people need to go, but on the other hand, there will be some people in your life who simply need to #grow! Don’t uproot the seed too early. Learn to #discern when to let them leave, and when to allow God to help them grow! You are not made to be lonely! You have a #kingdom to build and you can’t do that alone.
- my thumbnails are gonna be different colours now rather than just the one.
[🕊] dt: tagged♡
[🦉] 13 days!!
- Didn’t think I’d find this guy on one of my lake adventures... Yes. That’s a 🦓 zebra!
Stay tuned to learn more about where I was today. Lake Life stories start airing this July on @wdbj7.
- It’s not everyday that we get to take Daddy with us on new adventures but today we did!!! Allie was so excited to hang with dad and play at the kids center, she even agreed to do a craft haha 😂 (she never does these with me) 🙈🙄 Jake is gonna be home all the time as soon as this little man makes an appearance and I’m not sure Allie will know what to do with herself...actually I’m sure she will have each day planned haha 🤣
This is our goal, we want daddy to come home full time with us, our family was not meant for 9-5s we were meant for adventures and pursuing dreams🙌🏼🙌🏼 My “little side gig” is helping us achieve this goal/dream faster!
We claimed a huge bonus this year, ($10,000) and we are going for more but we’ve also averaged a monthly income of $2,500😜
All from my phone guys 📲
If you want to know how shot me a message and let’s chat ASAP ⏱
#summer #summertime #sun #funinthesun #fatherdaughter #hot #sunny #warm #fun #beautiful #sky #clearskys #season #seasons #love #instasummer #bff #nature #clearsky #bluesky #vacationtime #weather #summerweather #sunshine #summertimeshine
- #fall, #seasons, #orange, #red, #leaf, #autumnweather, #instagood, #love, #igers, #leaves, #tbt, #tflers, #colorful, #cute, #iphonesia, #season, #picoftheday, #autumn, #nature, #me, #foliage, #instaautumn, #instamood, #girl, #photooftheday, #instafall, #fallweather, #tagblender, #tw
Top #season Posts
- I used to start every day at 4:30 in the morning. This was so I could get myself showered & ready for work before my boys woke up the hour following. The weeks Jeff would be out of town for his job I would be rushing the boys from the moment they woke up to get dressed, brush teeth, eat breakfast, then watch cartoons while I packed bottles & backpacks for day school. Sometimes, not always, I would remember to eat food myself before rushing the boys to put shoes on & get in the car so I could get to work early. In the afternoons I would pick them up from school to head home & prepare dinner. I remember there being days of feeling so run down from waking up early & working all day that I didn’t have a ton of energy to give them. But it was the only time I really had with them during the weekdays so I made sure they got it. I remember crying on the way to work one day when it dawned on me that all my boys knew of mommy was being in a hurry & constantly rushing them to school or bed. Realizing someone else was having the pleasure of “raising my child” & getting to spend more time with them than I was. I found myself in a difficult place where I couldn’t figure out how to deal with the fact I had to choose work over a life I wanted more: a life with my boys.
Now?—I have no schedule. I wake up when my babies do with no agenda. We sit down & eat breakfast at our own pace (IN PAJAMAS!) I get to ask them what THEY want to do with the day. The best part...I GET TO SPEND IT WITH THEM. I get to read them books, take them to parks, chase them around, play bubbles in the garden, rock Bohen to sleep at nap time, give them snacks, go to play dates, & tickle them until they can’t breathe. I get these years with them that are simply the best years & we are able to live a lifestyle where we can slow down & enjoy it all. Being a stay at home mom is the best job I’ve ever had. It’s a lot of work, no doubt...ya feel me😅 But you know what...they are worth it all. Not a day goes by that I take for granted being home with my boys. Today & everyday I can just be a mom with no other obligations. What are you most thankful for in this season of life?