Latest #stroke Posts
- Day 80; Electric Stimulation
I've been able to support my body weight and walk a little for about 6wks now but a problem throughout has been a very sore back that has restricted me to stand up for more than a few minutes. Reasons (1) Poor posture (2) Back muscles not working together (3) Foot not lifting due to ankle paralysis (4) Weak knee and hip.
Progression from my foot splint which was used to help my dragging toes(foot drop) to an electric machine (FES) is an exciting but weirdly painful experience however already I can see benefits. Over time I can reduce the shock power as my foot becomes more active. Hopefully over the next few weeks the ankle and foot with lift naturally that will support better alignment of my hips and back:)x #strokerecovery #electricstimulation #footdrop #stroke
- 📢 Calling all caregivers, family, and friends... do you know someone who has been affected by stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, or other neurologic conditions? 🤔 Could they use an out-of-the-box physical therapy experience // a fun vacation in a beautiful place // a community of like-minded individuals to connect with? If so, please tell them about our Rehab Vacations this summer! August 7-11, or custom dates chosen by the participant(s). Caregivers welcome. Please help us get the word out! 😉💕 [Link in profile to find out more]
- A visit to my dads garden meant that I asked my sister to film me walking so that I could look at my form. Slight improvement but still plenty of repetition and strengthening of hamstrings and quads needed. Technique of lifting from the foot and ankle rather than the hip is important. #learntowalk #stroke #strokesurvivor #balance #footdrop
- [ABI PROGRAM]
“What’s your purpose?” Today?
First tip of the month! @coastlineabi
- [Tips & Tricks Tuesday] Ask yourself “What’s my purpose?” everyday!
- You don't have to live with chronic pain.
Our doctors have had wild success in using regenerative medicine to treat conditions like MS, neuropathy, degenerative disc disease, and so much more.
We urge you to come meet with our doctors to discuss your options!
- A breve si riparte più in forma di prima. Questo periodo è’ stato straziante, sono entrato in una ruota di problemi che sembrava non finissero mai. A giorni dovrebbe tornarmi la moto a con qualche novità. Nel frattempo non ho mai smesso di allenarmi, mi sto portato all estremo ogni giorno tra bici e palestra dopo 8/9 ore di lavoro. Non ho mai perso di vista L obiettivo principale.
- Yang punya keluhan di bawah ini siapa hayoo,,
anggukannya disimpan didalam hati aja tapi langsung inbox or wapri yah 😉😉🤗🤗
#Bioglass untuk sembuhkan #sakit kepala, #migrain, #vertigo,
Bioglass untuk #anak demam,
Bioglass untuk yg sering #cucidarah,
Bioglass untuk #stroke,
Bioglass untuk #asma,
Bioglass untuk #ginjal,
Bioglass untuk #batuk, #pilek
Bioglass untuk #kanker,
Bioglass untuk #kolesterol
Bioglass untuk #perut #kembung
Bioglass untuk #diare
Bioglass untuk #diabetes
Bioglass untuk #maag
Bioglass untuk #susah tidur. dan masih banyak lagi manfaat Bioglass...
Minimal harus punya 1 Bioglass di rumah untuk menjaga kesehatan keluarga kita.. Bioglass Penghasil Ph air yg berkualitas..
Dengan kebaikan 14 mineral bumi yang bisa mengubah air biasa menjadi Hexagonal...
Sangat baik untuk di minum sehari-hari... #Bioglasssatualatbanyakmanfaat
Better Life with MCI
- Day 60;
A nice bit of fun today whilst my physio's are not watching. Testing my balance and strength of knee and ankle may look easy but I can assure you that my foot coordination and natural control of knee is still all over the place. Plenty of squats needed!! Very challenging with the left arm not moving also that can cause me to loose balance even feeling some light wind. #stroke #strokesurvivor #balance #learntowalk
Top #stroke Posts