Latest #struggle Posts
- How Santa Clara Helps Students Develop An Entrepreneurial Mindset
- A special thank you to Chef John Nocita for traveling to California for the Aperitivo event at Old Vine Kitchen & Bar. Chef is a true inspiration, and a mentor like no other. I am proud to call him my brother, and to continue to learn from the greatest!
Join us in October for Splendors of Ancient Italy, a 10 day all-inclusive your of Calabria, Basilicata and Puglia -- the trip of a lifetime!
- How many of you love to fill your homes with art that inspires or speaks to you? As long as I can remember Van Gogh has been a source of inspiration to me. Maybe it’s partly because I am Dutch, but I think that’s only a small piece of it. When I look at his paintings, I get overwhelmed with emotion. He saw such beauty in a world that rejected him..For a mental illness that he had no control over. I can relate to that in many ways. I have struggled silently with mental illness. I have been ridiculed for it, told that it’s not real, it’s all in my head. I waded through those waters and have come out of it stronger. I still have good days and bad days, but I feel blessed to live in a time where I am able to seek out help. If anyone out there is struggling, know you’re not alone. There can be a light at the end of the tunnel. I am always willing to lend an ear or be a source of guidance if you’re not ready to take those steps alone. You’re worth it, and there is beauty inside you, just like these paintings.
#mentalhealthawareness #bipolardepression #struggle #overcomeobstacles #yourenotalone #yourebeautiful #dontbeafraid #love #loveyourself #vangogh
- God allows us to go through hardships, whether temporary or perpetual, to help us see our constant need for Him and to refine our characters. He also uses our struggles to display His power when we rely on Him to overcome the adversities that we face, not necessarily by having them eradicated, but by persevering in spite of their continual existence.⠀
Trans (Part 3 of 5)⠀
Full article on renew.org⠀
#transgender #Christianity #hardships #struggle #faith #feelings #truth #Bible #renew #renewnetwork #persevering #power
- Una de las personas más increíbles que he conocido en las calles maracay.
Yo se que ustedes también lo recuerdan
- Welcome daaaAAAarRliiiiiiiingggg
- “VALIDATE ME”
This picture was taken of me recently at my dear friend’s wedding. I really like it (which is rare) so I thought I’d post it.
The more I looked at the picture, I questioned what it says about me. It portrays that I’m HAPPY and CONFIDENT. And I most definitely was in this photo. However, that is not always the realty of my everyday life.
For the last 8 months I’ve been battling serve depression, anxiety, and PTSD. I see a therapist weekly, and recently started seeing a psychiatrist which I then chose to start a low dose of antidepressants.
I have always been pretty anti pharmaceuticals, and sought out natural ways to remedy the chaos happening inside my mind and body. But things had gotten to a point that I knew I needed more help.
Through this whole process my eyes have really been opened to mental health and that not everyone’s conditioning, treatment, or healing is the same.
I share this because although this was a beautiful and magical day, I also have a lot of moments that aren’t so beautiful. Being positive does not mean you have to ignore the negative. I want to be more transparent in my life in hopes that we can all connect more deeply. I’ll be blogging more about my STUFF, feel free to DM me if you want to pick my brain.
We are constantly being fed messages that we aren’t ENOUGH, and that is the farthest thing from our TRUTH.
I hope you remind to LOVE yourself today. Thanks for reading.
Best wishes. ❤️
#mentalhealth #wellbeing #therapy #truth #socialmedia #love #health #happiness #real #connection #conversation #blog #life #reality #perspective #open #growth #struggle #help #mystory
- THE STRUGGLE IS REAL. ⠀
overwhelmed with emotion on my drive home today, sometimes you just have to turn that music up just a little louder and let all that emotion wash over you. Sometimes you just have to let it out and cry. Today I’m crying with gratitude and blown away by how much life can change in a year. ⠀
But for a moment I want to talk to any of you who are smack dab in the middle of a struggle. I want to talk to any of YOU who can relate. ⠀
So many of us are struggling hard with life circumstances; scraping by, in threat mode, in survival mode, in numbing it all out mode, in waking up and hitting the ground running and not stopping until it’s time for bed again mode, in depression and anxiety mode, in desperate for help mode, in my debt is so high what the hell am I going to do mode.⠀
Whatever your mode of struggle is right now- YOU ARE NOT ALONE. ⠀
I know these kinds of emotions to my core. So much so that there was a part of me that thought I would never feel anything different again. ⠀
Perspective is everything and often in the struggle we don’t have it at all. Sitting here in my car moved by the overwhelmingly loud music, the lyrics hit me so hard. ⠀
“I’ll be your lighthouse when you’re lost at sea. I will illuminate everything.” ⠀
Hang on. You are not alone. If you feel like you are- call me. There isn’t anything we can’t endure. YOU are strong. ⠀
#cancersucks #debt #solideron #youneverwalkalone #perspective #struggle #together #strong ⠀
- I used to never dream. I didn’t know how. I thought it was a crazy fantasy people did 😜. I stayed occupied in my kids schedules and other than that I stayed in the dark basement. I was in a horrible sad place in my mind and heart. I felt alone, defeated, broken and tired.... I thought medicine was the only way to get out of depression and lessen the anxiety.... Everything I believed about myself was a lie.... what I thought I had to be was a lie.
I was asked for over a year to join this community. I thought I would fail like I had so many other things. I didn’t think anyone would follow me. But then for some reason I finally stepped into this calling. Being surrounded with this team saved my life! I quit numbing myself with pills. I quit crying in the basement feeling isolated. I found a fight for me. It’s definitely not been perfect. It’s been ups and downs. Stretching and growing in my Health. My mind. My Faith and My purpose.
All summed up in three words: “I AM ENOUGH”
Sometimes we look at all the doubts that we never stop and ask ourself “what if”.... but.... What if I felt better?
What if I tried something different?
What if I succeeded ?
What if I took time for me?
What if I could feel again?
What if I learned to love me again?
What if... I was on a call this week and reminded of where I started. How this has drastically changed my life. How this has gave me life again! My kids have a mom that gets off the couch and isn’t numbed by meds.
So What about YOU?
Have you ever allowed yourself to dream??? To think “what if”? What this could be for you? What if fear wasn’t an option??? What if failure wasn’t an option? Why If you were surrounded by so much love, support, and tools to help?
People to walk the road with you... Your road... I can’t even imagine what my day would be like if I had never stepped out in spite of fear and finally just said yes to this calling. It’s scary to think because I was in such a bad place. I was blessed but couldn’t get out of that depression. This is too special to not share with you....because WHAT IF
Are you ready to dream and believe??? We should chat...sooner than later.. I want to help you 💜
- The easy choice sometimes is to snub and belittle and demean people, especially when they don’t measure up to our standards
We all have a tendency to take our strengths and project them on other people, and then put them down when they don’t meet our expectations. For instance, you may be someone who is always punctual, and when other people are late, you tend to look down your nose at them. At the same time, it makes you feel good about yourself because you’re better at being on time. Or maybe you’re a very tidy person who can’t help but notice when you go to other people’s houses how messy everything is, and it makes you feel better about yourself. .
We tend to project our strengths on other people, forgetting that we have weaknesses in other areas.
Let me tell you a better way to feel better about yourself. Instead of doing it by putting other people down, why not try lifting other people up? It gives you a thrill like nothing else.
The Bible says in Romans 12:10, “Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another” (AMP).
In order to do the work of God, you and I have to value the God given differences among us and the way we are uniquely shaped. Here’s how you know when you’ve accepted someone: You stop insisting that they be just like you. You realize and rejoice in the fact that they’re different. The truth of the matter is, the world would be a boring place if everyone were just like you. So God has made us in all different kinds of ways to do all different kinds of things so everything can get done in this world.
The goal of a family, a small group, a church family, or any community group is not to mold people into your image but to accept and affirm each other and help each other discover who God made you to be.
Quoted from Rick Warren Devotional - Better Together
#selfrespect #affirmations #depression #biblequotes #depresi #antidepressants #lovelife #jesusislove #stress #struggle #lifestruggle #anxiety #helpless #hope #life #selflove #selfcare #pray #psychology #rickwarren #devotional
- One morning once a month it’s my scalp and this needle💉. This needle is filled with my intralesional kenelog injection. I get several of these in my scalp once a month to try to calm my scalp inflammation down. Stress and grief has taken a toll on my #alopecia. They trigger what now has been my longest flare up ever, months long. My once thick hair has started to thin out. I’m blessed to have an encouraging hair dresser 💁🏾♀️ @behindtheredchair and dermatologist 👩🏾⚕️ @kindrederm to keep me motivated. Yes even the therapist struggles with managing stress and feelings. I miss my mother a lot and I continue to push through everyday. Therapy is great, medicine is great, and sometimes life has it’s own process too. There’s no quick fix for grief even with all the supports in the world 🌎. Be patient with those that have been thrown lots of life curveballs at once. #onedayatatime #alopeciaawareness #CCCA #alopeciatreatment #alopeciajourney 💇🏾🙏🏾💉
Top #struggle Posts
- I’ve met lots of people who achieve their goals and are still miserable, depressed, angry, and unfulfilled.🏆😔😫🥴😡
That’s because pleasure only lasts for a moment or two. It’s in the body. It’s like eating cake. Happiness is in the mind. You get the grade, or the job, or the car. Someone gives you a compliment, or you win an Academy Award. It’s great but it doesn't last. Pretty soon it's just a statue on the mantle or a car in the garage, right?
Only GROWTH and CONTRIBUTION give us FULFILLMENT and MEANING.
Life wants us to GROW!🌱
The more we GROW the more we have to GIVE.
REMEMBER: What you get will never make you truly happy, the whole game is who we BECOME.
Post by ➡ Tony Robbins
Short Bio ➡ Tony Robbins is an American entrepreneur, Success Expert, Business Expert, Life Coach, philanthropist and author
Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within.
Robbins is the founder of several companies that earn approximately $6 billion in annual sales. In 2015 and 2016 he was listed on the Worth Magazine Power 100 list.
Robbins has worked on an individual basis with Bill Clinton, Justin Tuck, Wayne Gretzky, Serena Williams, Hugh Jackman and Pitbull.
He has also counseled American businessmen Peter Guber, Steve Wynn and Marc Benioff.
He was named one of the "Top 50 Business Intellectuals" by Accenture and one of the "Top 200 Business Gurus" by the Harvard Business Press, and is ranked on the Forbes Celebrity 100.
He is also a philanthropist, partnering with organizations such as Feeding America.
#success #successful #motivation #motivational #motivationalquotes #motivationalquote #motivationalspeech #motivationalvideo #wantitbad #bestoftheday #bestofthebest #gymmotivation #struggle #dreambig #conquer #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #grind #hustle
- Join young women just like you for an impactful day of music, poetry, worship, inspiration, encouragement, and more at this year’s @anchoredinlove_ Conference on Saturday, October 26th at @therocksandiego!
This year's theme "Made for More" invites you to step into the greater story God is writing for your life. Register by July 31st for early bird pricing. We hope to see you there!
Get your tickets at loveanchored.com!
- Welcome daaaAAAarRliiiiiiiingggg