Latest #throughthelens Posts
- Members of Congress and presidential candidates joined members of Unite Now, a union of more than 300k hotel, gaming, food service, manufacturing, textile, and airport industries in the U.S. and Canada, to rally for higher wages at Washington National Airport in Arlington, VA. Of the affected, 15,000 airline catering workers at 32 U.S. airports voted to authorize a strike when released by the National Mediation Board. In 2018 airlines reported a annual profit of $1.9 billion, but wages remained the same for the workers who prepare, packeting and deliver all inflight food and beverages— in American Airlines’ major hub cities still remain the lowest in the country.
- I sure hope that no one saw me fall down this hill after I took this shot. ☺️
- Working on sprucing up and making all new Pinterest boards for MDP— just a little bit of me, and a LOT of resources for you guys! Session inspiration, some of my work, and other ‘What To Wear’ guides/blogs for all the shoot options 💃🏻 It’ll be something that I point you to when you decide to book a session with me & I hope it’s genuinely a helpful tool for you while you’re waiting patiently and planning out all the things. If you want to check it out, my Pinterest link will be in my bio for a bit!
Top #throughthelens Posts
- Make your phone look stylish with our new Photo Case! 📱💯 It does not only protect your phone, but it allows you to screw your #BlackEyeLens on to the Case like in the photo! 🔥
Body, like the mountain
Heart, like the ocean
Mind, like the sky.
- // dragging myself through this heatwave after two days of delayed trains and a ton of comfort-eaten coconut ice cream 🥵🍦 anyone else wondering how they’re gonna get through the rest of this sweaty week?! #AD #gifted #wearenobodys