Latest #tinyhome Posts
- Lunch on the boat for the humans and the geese! 🦆
- We love to make a statement, whether it is in a wall, front door, or cabinets. Where would you place your statement piece?
- By popular demand here’s a short video showing our Happijac bedlift in action!
And yeah... we forgot to show it going back up, but sure you can use your imagination on that one! .
Hit us with any questions you have below and we’ll try and answer!
- Just 2 more windows to be installed in the bathroom and hallway. Next comes putting the sheet metal up and cutting the holes out so the windows fit snug, and putting all the rivets back in!
- Real talk.
When I was young my Dad told me his standards in regards to relationships with other women that weren’t my mom. He was super careful with his standards and the boundaries he placed in saving himself for my mom.
Part of the reason I have the marriage I do is because of my boundaries with other women. Even though I wasn’t careful in saving myself (which is a bummer in other ways), my wife trusts me because of how extremely open and honest I am about the weird thoughts that can run through a mans head. I’m also extremely careful with my boundaries. Some might say I overdo it. However, I don’t care if it’s one of the things that helps preserve this beautiful marriage I have.
I want these same things for my boys. I want them to guard their hearts, minds and bodies. To be intentional and aware. I hope that they can learn at a young age to filter through the things this world offers with wisdom and discernment. I hope they do it better than me.
This one in the pic is off to a good start. The other night he came in our room distraught from something he stumbled upon on. He felt bad and came in sobbing immediately. I reassured him this was a good thing, the way he felt. We all think, see and even do things that aren’t the best for us without even thinking about it most times. But once we do, we need to flee and run to the help of those who love us and who we trust. This is part of living in the light.
Welcoming this way of thinking will cause rough conversations but will keep us from going down the paths of some deep heartaches and scars.
I hope and pray that I can impart these things on my boys so that they can be men that cherish their marriages as something precious. I hope that for everyone. However, we ALL stumble in many ways. And I can tell you personally that even when you haven’t done things right, there’s always hope. Live in the light and clean it up. It will be hard but beautiful.
- Where are my fellow plant killers at? 🙋🏼♀️ This snake plant, which I've lovingly named Vern, has been going strong for almost 3 years now! 👏🏻 Not only am I proud of this little victory (this is the only plant I haven't managed to kill within a month of owning it 🙈), but I HAD to share in case any of you other black thumbs are looking for a low maintenance plant that loves to be neglected 😉
PS did you see the new and improved site design on JoyfullyGrowingBlog.com?? I'd love for you to check it out and give me your feedback! My goal was to make it a little more simple and a lot more user friendly on mobile. What do you think?? 🌿
Top #tinyhome Posts
- More pictures of this incredible tiny house on wheels live on our blog (link in bio & stories)! 😍
The 16’ “Thistle” by @summittinyhomes is a beautiful, farmhouse-inspired tiny house on wheels with only 128-sqft of floor space 😳 And still manages to pack a big punch!
- "6.15.19 // its official - home is where you park it 🏠 🚌❤️
Final things getting loaded in this afternoon and waiting on one final part to arrive for one of our AC’s that oh-so-nicely decided to start leaking a wee bit two days ago." - @bear.necessities.bus
Whoa, you've got yourself an amazing shorty shuttle bus! Loving the color scheme, with the walls, cabinetry, floors and all the decorations. Looks like you have all the necessary amenities in there. Happy living!!
Comments/Questions about what you see? Tag @bear.necessities.bus
Post by contributing writer ✍️: @skoolielove