Latest #travelingphotographer Posts
- ☀️ South Florida Friends ☀️- We are coming to town for the week of the 4th and I am adding in some photo shoots while we are in town - message me if you want to get some family, anniversary, baby, or any other shoots scheduled! 🏝
- It's a party over here because I just finished some massive editing! Now it's time upload some photos, create a blog post, and pack my bags & gear for another wedding this weekend! #capturedbycoriss
- Caracal Kitten
Photography by Anthony Ponzo
- All I wanted was to capture contrast & texture. #baligasm
- I love that the Kitchen's decided to have a shoot while they were traveling and vacationing in California! What better way to remember your vacation than a shoot in one of that location's scenic areas? I had that done when I was in Europe and I will always cherish those photos. The next time you take a big vacation, consider hiring a professional photographer who lives in that area to take photos of you and your loved ones as you enjoy your trip!
- It’s almost the weekend, and i’m thinking some rounds of strong margaritas are in our near future.🍹👌🏻what. a. week.
Also- count this as a reminder that tomorrow is “Take your dog to work day” and I expect pics of puppers at work in my DM’s okay thanks. 🐶
- Those pre wedding excitement butterflies. Beth you are so beautiful.
- Just posted a ton of sneaks on my stories, and there’s more to come (tomorrow ish) because, guys, I love to share! 🤷🏼♀️🥰
- Binge watching TLC shows today while I edit and answer emails 🙌🏻
- Okay so where are my cute couples that like to shoot in the rain and don’t mind getting wet because I am so in the mood for some rain shoots!
- Hey hi! That's me. I've been quiet here for some time because I was in places where WiFi connection is a miracle. Now I'm back and ready to dive into amazing weddings, elopements and engagement sessions! Also, I started my personal IG account not so long time ago where I share photos from my trips YAY! This year I will visit Portugal and Italy and prolly some other interesting destinations, so if you want to see pics from my travels, follow @vitalwilsh ✌️
Many thanks for all the love🖤
- Today is our last day in Memphis and we are so sad to leave 😔 we want to spend as much time with his family as possible today so we are bowling, rock climbing, swimming, playing laser tag, doing laundry, and fixing our car awning (it's currently attached with zip ties lol). We're definitely in the "sleep is for the weak" mindset right now so wish us luck on our 13 hour drive tomorrow 😅
- This is @cassidyyking y’all 💐 if you’ve been following my work since 2017, you’ve probably gotten v used to seeing our shots together because that’s when we first starting shooting. We met at a time when we were both so new to our crafts and it’s so crazy to me how far we’ve both come since then. 1000000% recommend finding her on Spotify or wherever you stream your music 💗⚡️
- I sure do love these cuties 😍
They sure do make my job easy.
- “ I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do. “ - William C. Hannan
Well William, you’ve really out done yourself this time my friend ❤️
Top #travelingphotographer Posts
- I started the process to officially change my last name to McElhany and I think I’m regretting marriage. I hate paperwork!!!
- i don’t think i’ve ever been more in awe of a place in my life - this world is just stunning ✨
- Wedding anniversary pics in your wedding attire. Amen to that.
- This gross Georgia day has me missing the beach already (we won’t talk about that fact it’s only been a day). I swear this is just something magical about being close to the ocean (even if it’s not a gorgeous blue ocean 😂 I’ve gotten spoiled). The smell of the salt water, sun kissed skin, loosing track of time, and my personal favorite it wearsssss the kids out. Nothing better than bed time when you are the beach... I swear the fall asleep in .2 seconds. •
Someone asked me what my favorite place to shoot is and it’s hand down by the ocean at sunset. I feel like it’s the Disney land for photographers. Everything is just ✨magical ✨ there. So I will be over here mourning going back to Georgia 😂 Where is YOUR favorite place to shoot? If your not a photographer you have any locations that is your favorite to get photos?