Latest #travellinggram Posts
- Snaps of World War II 2/3
- Snaps of World War II 1/3
- Its always a pleasure #travelling with you all when you visit #Jamaica!! See you again soon!! 🌴🇯🇲😎✨
- I finally went to MOMA you guys. And this is an excerpt of what I wrote on that day.
I feel like I found myself. Or maybe not so much that, but I have found a part of myself that I was missing. I was missing it quite a bit. It all happened when I visited MOMA today. See, there's "good design" that works and looks great! And then there's "good design" that works great and looks amazing/clever. I missed the latter, that is what I used to strive for in my work before. But somewhere along the way, I feel like I lost my creativity and myself. .
This is gonna sound funny but at MOMA, I felt a huge ball of butterflies that fluttered right from my stomach and spread up to my heart. I'm not being dramatic, it took me a while to write this...because I needed to pause to absorb all my emotions. I didn't think I was missing good, fun, art and design so much! Everytime I think about that exact moment when I felt like I had found a crucial missing part of me, I feel overwhelmed with emotions and I want to cry. I remember feeling the void now and then, quite frequently, and I have complained to my husband about it. I, myself, have even ignored it a little...but today I couldn't. It was like a huge wave came to remind me I had to face it. .
Although the challenges of being a mother had little bit to do with it, a lot of the diversion from being a good designer/artist has been because I moved along with the demand. Long story short. When I started looking for jobs, people were looking for coders. I gave in to that and did a post grad on web design. But right after graduation, I couldn't find cool design job opportunities. So, the one I eventually got into was for an agency where I could work from home, and although it lacked a lot of the creativity that I wanted, I got to work with a big client and it paid better than average. .
Anyways, for almost two years now, I felt like all the creativity was being sucked out of me and I was left with dull ideas. The creative work that I did, didn't feel like my work. I was disappointed. .
But today...today it felt like I woke up again. I may not be the creative mind that I was but it's gonna get better In sha Allah. 😌💡✒️🖌️
- Certainement notre photo favorite ensemble 💙📷
Top #travellinggram Posts
- Singular beach 🏖️ ⠀
Tropea, Italy 🇮🇹 📸: @ushas91⠀
- Yes, this is a real photo of a Mountain Goat on the edge of a Cliff! ⛰ The bodies of mountain goats are machines built to climb. Their hooves have a hard outer case that allows them to dig into almost-invisible ledges. Soft pads on the bottoms of their hooves mold to contours in the mountain’s surface like climbing shoes. And while their bodies appear thick and muscular from the side, mountain goats are actually slender when viewed head-on; this shape is conducive to maintaining balance on narrow protrusions. 😍 Gran Paradiso National Park, Cogne, Italy. Photo by @vitto.morto Words via © TheScienceExplorer.com
- Mono Cliffs Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada
Photo by @flyzone