Latest #travellust Posts
- 🚕💨BIG NEWS FOR TEAM TATS
Upy has been officially inspected and, against all reasonable speculations, is now legally ROADWORTHY! Team mechanic Andreas can now wipe the stress-sweat off his brow, pat himself on the back and think about how he's going to help the team meet their fundraising goal of £1200 for rainforest protection. You can read more about our fundraising through the link in the @tats.2019 profile to our website - and even score yourself a postcard 📬 from Central Asia!
Trots allas tvivel, Upy har faktiskt gått igenom BESIKTNINGEN! Lag mekanik Andreas kan andas lugnt igen och behöver inte stressa (så mycket) längre - nu behöver han bara tänka på hur han ska hjälpa laget nå fundraisingmålet av £1200 för att skydda regnskog. Läs mer om fundraisingen på Trans-Asian Taxi Services hemsida, länken är i @tats.2019 profil - även DU kan få ett vykort 📬 från Centralasien!
Post by team member @mr_landonlane (ursäkta för min svenska 👍😆)
- •••AND••• we’re out ✌🏻🛁 🕯🍷
- Nightlife in the jungle 🐒
Palmar Beach Lodge🌴
Bocas Del Toro 🏖
- So you might be wondering, “what is Weeklander and why do they keep posting random travel photos??” If this is something you might have wondered, you’re in luck because I’m about to tell you. If it isn’t something you’ve wondered, well, you’re in luck too because I’m about to tell you anyways. Weeklander is a travel subscription service offering 3-4 day getaways to cities across the U.S. Starting as low as $99/month we cover your flight, hotel, and transportation from the airport to your hotel and back. In addition, we research and give you a list of curated activities in your destination. Check out the link in our bio for more info!
- It's been a while I haven't posted anything and it is because I have been really busy exploring different places around Quebec with @marieisaway. 🙌
I was so excited to go back home to reconnect with nature and I happen to be really lucky because my ''job'' requires me to explore the must beautiful places of the province. 🌿
I say ''job" because I truly believe that if you are passionate by what you do, you will never work one day of your life! 👌
- Already daydreaming of the weekend filled with fun hikes and great company 🌲⛰
Top #travellust Posts
- As far as the eye can see, beach goers are taking advantage of the gorgeous day ⛱
Available for purchase 🌴 Link in bio 🌴
- "Bir tür kavuşmadır hatırlayış."
- When I travel, I tend to pack clothes that are a solid white, or black. Why? Because those colors go good with almost every background 😅 Do you prefer bright bold colors, or are you more like me?
- Take. Me. Back.🧜♀️ Sophie needs a new adventure - where to next?🌏🤔
- Perfect balance. Sonoma Coast State Park, USA. Photo by @tidecharmers