Latest #traveltheplanet Posts
- With heavy rainfall the norm, Vietnam’s waterfalls are particularly dramatic and most are off the beaten path in mountainous, jungle-covered highlands. One of the most breathtaking cascades is Ban Gioc, where you can float on a bamboo raft and feel the refreshing spray on your face.
- You'll never find a bad view in the city of 📍Seville 🇪🇸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You might ask yourself where you can get this amazing view above the beautiful Andalucian city .. Well just climb up the steps of Seville's el Torre del Oro, which means gold tower in English, and voíla enjoy your view ✨⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The tower was built in the 13th century and is located on the river banks of Guadalquivir. Nowadays you'll find a maritim museum inside ⛵️but back in the day it was part of the city wall and was used to protect Seville from attacks.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The general entrance fee is 3€ but I would recommend visiting el Torre del Oro on Mondays since admission is free on the first day of the week 💸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
*Ad/Werbung wg. Markierung*
- A panoramic view of the near frozen Neko Harbour Antarctica 🇦🇶
- Pasión 🤩⚡
📸🔥🔥 Trata de levantarte apasionado siempre por lo que haces. A veces es difícil... Pero inténtalo, notarás el cambio. 💯
- It’s holiday time. Where do you plan to spend your holidays? Share your favourite, spas 💦 , 🏨 hotels, resorts, countries....
- Breath. Life begins and ends with it, yet so many times during the day we forget to just; take a breath. Whether it be to stop and just appreciate a moment, to allow yourself to feel anything, grief, joy, pain or to stop and breath before you say something you’ll regret. The last one is one I struggle with the most. I can be the nicest and sweetest person you ever met, but I can also be quick to react and sharp tongued. I was raised by a very strong and very independent woman. I was also raised to stand up for myself and be heard and while that can be a blessing, it can also be a curse. I read the book “The Four Agreements“ and one of the agreements is to never take anything personally. That when someone is causing you pain or judging you, it is because of something they are struggling with internally and them doing that to you, is making them feel better. I’ve gotten really good at remembering this in my professional life. But let’s be honest, that’s fairly easy. Those people don’t know the real me so it’s easy to ignore, shake off and smile back to someone like that. It’s when a friend, significant other or family member does it that it hurts the most huh? And that’s where, for me, it becomes almost impossible to take a breath before reacting. Because as much joy and happiness that these people can bring to your heart, they are also the ones who can hurt you the most. But it’s with these people that taking a breath is the most important because the moment after a hurt is launched, has the power to make or break that relationship because those are the hurts that are the hardest to forgive and forget. So live and learn because like Maya Angelou said “When you know better, you do better.” Stop and take a breath, admire the view, the day or maybe even just the fact that you are capable of taking a breath but most importantly, stop and take a breath before you hurt someone you love. •
#dailyinspiration #motivation #dedication #inspiration #positive #focus #priorities #success #instadaily #instatruth #instagood #truth #life #motivationquotes #agelessheart #agelessbeauty #travel #health #beauty #lifestyle #traveltheplanet #adventure #lifeofadventure #explore
- The signature stripes in zebra slot canyon. 🏜🦓🔥 Currently waiting on my laptop to get repaired so I can edit the backlog of photos from my recent weekend escapades in the salt flats and at mystery canyon! Look forward to them, THEY ARE UNREAL!
- Neuschwanstein Castle - Germany ✨💚💚💚✨
Picture by ✨✨@donaldhyip✨✨
- Cappodocia-Turkey ✨✨♥️♥️♥️✨ picture by ✨✨@hobopeeba
- eat fruits,move mountains
- Day 2: Located on the Skóga river near the small village of Skógar, this is one of the largest in Iceland with a drop of almost 200ft. It lies south of Eyjafjallajokul glacier (active)volcano.
One of my favorite experience was that you can walk all the way up to it, just be careful and be ready to get drenched!
PS- You can also consider doing the 14 mile trail (popular fimmvorduhals hiking trail), which begins next to Skóga river and continues between Myrdalsjokull and Eyjafjallajokull glaciers.
- Strolling down the Penguin Highways - Neko Harbour Antarctica 🇦🇶
- Siamo delle meteore affaccendate che corrono affannose
dietro a mille cose: sogni, progetti, affari, occupazioni.
Crediamo di fare le cose più importanti del mondo
e invece il tempo le fa evaporare lasciandoci aridi e vuoti.
Ci agitiamo per questioni che riteniamo urgenti e necessarie
che poi troppe volte purtroppo ci si sgretolano tra le mani.
Ci sono 4 cose nella vita che non si possono recuperare:
la pietra dopo averla lanciata, la parola dopo averla detta,
l’occasione persa, il tempo trascorso.
Purtroppo sono le tragedie e gli incidenti inaspettati
a scuoterci e a farci dire troppo tardi "si sarebbe potuto".
Ci riconsegnano il valore della vita,
anzi, di più, la responsabilità di gustare la vita
e di condannare decisamente tutto ciò che la sciupa.
Il coraggio di creare silenzio per ascoltare purifica l’agire,
permette di scorgere e rispettare le priorità,
permette di far decantare scorie che invece nascondo oro
e di far sgonfiare miti che si rivelano solo bolle di sapone.
Fare tutto con più calma, tra l’altro, è il sistema migliore
per fare le cose bene e per farne anche di più!
È la differenza che c'è tra “mettere ordine” e “tenere il ritmo”.
Si mettono in ordine cose e oggetti.
Il ritmo, invece, è solo per le persone perché tocca il cuore. “Brio, andante, allegro, mosso” dipingono plasticamente
qualità di stati d’animo, di sensazioni, di modi di procedere
che il lessico musicologico mantiene ovunque in italiano
perché la nostra lingua riesce plasticamente a rappresentare
il movimento del ritmo in maniera più dolce del tedesco,
più briosa del francese, più flessibile dell’inglese,
più armoniosa del turco, più rapida dello spagnolo.
Proprio questo tenere il ritmo - brio, andante, allegro, mosso -
è ciò che unisce la dinamicità e la sintonia.
- Touching natural
Location Leh- Ladakh
Top #traveltheplanet Posts
- 「 #finland #helsinki #marimekko 」
飛行時間も短く、 #NGObase である僕もよく、セントレアからヘルシンキ経由でヨーロッパに行きます。
- Lake Bled 💕
The walk up to this point was a tough one, but seeing the views as the sun rose, and the light rays started shining through the mountain peaks was a moment of pure beauty ❤️ #lakebled #slovenia #travel #travelphotography