Latest #treasurehunt Posts
- A blue planet drifting through space.
It can be such a wonderful place.
Filled with laughter, joy and good times.
Though that's not all in my rhymes.
It can be harsh and quite saddening.
Some parts of life can be maddening.
It can constrict like a too tight glove.
But it's all worth it when you feel love.
That may come in many forms.
It helps you sail through the storms.
Right now you may not feel it much.
Just wait until your heart it does touch.
Because feeling down it's just a wave.
So hang in there and try to be brave.
If you read this and still want to quit.
Try something else for a bit.
Like getting out for a walk.
Or call a friend for a talk.
You could go for a swim in a lake.
Maybe try and find a thing I did make.
It may seem like a pain in the butt.
It might however get you out of a rut.
Something that will give you a smile.
That feeling of love that makes it all worthwhile.
- Sent mum on a mission to find Bugatti’s at the local Coles and look what she found...😲😲
Good job mum!!!!! Now get back to your cage 😂 @christinebartlett69
- Late night ladke making! I have the best childhood memories of going to my friends house during Hanukkah and eating latkes with apple sauce & sour cream. Atom & the kids had never had them before so I *had to* make some tonight!! 🥔😋 #freemasontomansion
- More Hidden Tales artwork!
An original drawing from my secret alphabet alongside one of Jennifer Bell's beautiful illustrations.
Can you decipher the code?
- Just in from out Midwest supplier! Gliders, Victorian doors, lighting and stained glass... getting everything into our showroom as fast as we can!
- Feather Treasure 💕 I keep complaining my house is an unmanageable mess and then I do stuff like this 😋
I could have hidden anything in there: pasta, beads, cars, marbles and he still would have gone bonkers for this.
I happen to have these glued sound “street lamps” (a thing we made up from a different activity) so we went with it. And he loooooved it. 👏🏼 and I loved that it doubled as a reading reinforcement 💪🏼 #momwin
Highly recommend feathers. Also highly recommend vacuum practice afterwards 🤦🏼♀️
Top #treasurehunt Posts
- Try not to lose your damn head this week, kids. Or your marbles! 🤪