Latest #universe Posts
- .... and in the blink of an eye my son became an 18 year old man!
In the words of Khalil Gibran - “our children come through us , not from us and though they are with us, they do not belong to us”. Taking a step back and observing the 2 exquisite human beings that I am blessed to call “my children” - is undoubtably life’s greatest affirmation to me.
The miracle of these gifts lessens my fears and encourages my faith.
Wether through our children, our health or our life purpose ... I urge us all to stop and witness the miracles and know that “all is well” xx🌙
Ps. Happy birthday my baby @jarred.gibor •
#birthday #son #family #miracle #blessing #blessed #children #gift #life #universe #trust #courage #faith #love
- 🛰️ the journey to Mars & beyond will be autonomous thanks to @nasa & @spacex. 🚀
@nasajpl developed the Deep Space Atomic Clock (DSAC) to provide spacecraft with radio technology that's 50x more stable than ⏲️s used on GPS satellites.
By being "stable," NASA hopes that regardless of it's location, environment, or time itself, the clock will accurately measure time to billioniths of a second over days and weeks.
It would take 1️⃣0️⃣ million years for DSAC to be wrong by 1 whole second, according to NASA.
@spacex will launch the Falcon Heavy for the third time tonight, yet another milestone in the quest for reusable 🚀. "Space Test Program-2," a payload mission by the 🇺🇸 Department of Defense will also ferry additional space cargo: 💡Lightsail 2, a solar-sail test tied by @planetarysociety 🛰️GPIM, a Green Propellant Infusion Mission by NASA 🌌 "The Heritage Flight," a mission by Celestial that will transport the remains of over 100 🌎lings into orbit. This includes NASA 🇺🇸👨🚀 Bill Pogue who was part of the support team for the #Apollo11 moon landing mission in 1969. 👀 the 1️⃣st night time @spacex launch @ 11:30
💡 FOLLOW: @spacebahd for #space news
- We are all in (constant) motion. Considering the spot we set our feet on, it's literally a tectonic plate and it has moving in a slow rate. The dry vast land, together with the ocean floor, rest on a sphere shaped celestial body that rotating on its own axis, whilst moving on its own track around its star. In such an enormous speed. This dance-like sequence, spiralling towards a stream of matter around the very centre of a galaxy. Then these gigantic orchestra, rest on an expanding route, encircling and circulating.
We are in a constant movement.
#motionpicture #video #instaclip #light #enlightenment #bulb #bekraf #indonesia #sineasmuda #ayoberkarya #poetry #universe #lifewelive #world
- The Space Shuttle Endeavour concludes mission STS-49 at NASA's Ames-Dryden Flight Research Facility (later redesignated Dryden Flight Research Center), Edwards, California, with a 1:57 p.m. (PDT) landing May 16 on Edward's concrete runway 22. The planned 7-day mission, which began with a launch from Kennedy Space Center, Florida, at 4:41 p.m. (PFT), 7 May, was extended two days to allow extra time to rescue the Intelsat VI satellite and complete Space Station assembly techniques originally planned. After a perfect rendezvous in orbit and numerous attempts to grab the satellite, space walking astronauts Pierre Thuot, Rick Hieb and Tom Akers successfully rescued it by hand on the third space walk with the support of mission specialists Kathy Thornton and Bruce Melnick. The three astronauts, on a record space walk, took hold of the satellite and directed it to the shuttle where a booster motor was attached to launch it to its proper orbit. Commander Dan Brandenstein and Pilot Kevin Chilton brought Endeavours's record setting maiden voyage to a perfect landing at Edwards with the first deployment of a drag chute on a shuttle mission. May 16, 1992. #space #universe #cosmos #spacefacts #science #astronomy #physics #time #earth #planets #stars #galaxy #bigbang #blackholes #nasa #iss #moon #world #carlsagan #tesla #elonmusk #astrophysics #spacex #mars #spacefacts #
#spacex #space #spacexfanclub #falcon9 #landing #falcon9landing #ofcourseistillloveyou #falconlanding
- The Universe is going to send you Miracles to help your spiritual journey of healing and enlightenment ..
For those that don’t know we make a Spiritual Gift Boxes for our patrons who support our Wellness center monthly, we do this to raise money for our Wellness center and also to continue our own personal spiritual journeys or “sadhana”. ..
As you may have noticed we spend all of our time furthering our own knowledge and spiritual enlightenment, those who do this are known as sadhus when male or Sadhvi when female. Those who choose this life denounce attachment of society while focusing on increasing awareness and ending suffering. This is why we live off grid and survive from the kind heart of those who support our journey. ..
This is also why we created this Gift Box of spiritual tools that will help you to also improve your own spiritual journey. By subscribing to this box monthly you not only receive this box of spiritual tools like crystals prayer and meditation beads and sage smudges but you also contribute to our Life Path journey of furthering the awareness consciousness and compassion of all life on Earth. ..
If you support this mission and want to improve your own journey then please subscribe today to get a box sent to you monthly. ..
Type “I want a box” or “Sign Me Up” or “I want to support this journey” or use this emoji 🙋🏽♀️ to subscribe and receive one of these monthly boxes. ..
We Give Thanks for you in advance and if you want to learn more about our journey of personal and family enlightenment then DM me your questions. We give thanks for you all. Love and Light 🌞🌕🙏🏾💗✨✨✨✨✨🙌🏾 via @thefallback
Top #universe Posts
- Remember the universe is an all giving universe so that means whatever you put out .. you ultimately get back what you put out ... so keep it positive and loving ❤️🙏🏼 #loving #universe #youarebeautiful
- 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄?
My team for #SHINE left yesterday after us being together for 4 days and we were talking about how deeply rooted, rampant and ALIVE comparisonitis is in the world today and what we want to do about it!
We compare ourselves to perfect strangers on the internet, the girl at the coffee shop, the grocery store, AND worst of all .. we do it with our OWN friends. Is she thinner, fitter, sexier or more successful than me? If so, then I can't support her, I can't like her posts, encourage her, celebrate her, buy her courses, products, download her podcasts, & I certainly can't share her brilliant work because that will only mean that she's better than me. Ever felt or behaved that way?
Nothing has changed my life more than realizing that it’s a waste of time & energy to compare my worthiness against others & fight to have them "see" & support me, because guess what? They can't!
We all struggle, go through hard things, yet, society tells us we have to keep it hidden & can't support another because it will mean less for us. It's not true! That's scarcity thinking & we live in an abundant universe.
My entrepreneurial journey has been a challenge when it came to friendships. For awhile I didn't feel safe or supported. The truth is I had to keep growing & evolving myself to meet the right people who could meet ME. My tribe today are a complete reflection of my evolution. They are supportive, brave, truthful, compassionate, LOVING, successful, FOR each other.
Its time to realize that a bigger slice for someone doesn’t mean a smaller slice for you. We gotta rewrite those rules! Old rule: Support Stangers. Create followers. New rule: Lead with authenticity. Collaboration over competition.
This is why I've created SHINE! Because we're not meant to go at this alone & it's time to unite instead of divide.
It's time to connect, share, support, BE, give, receive, respect, play AND SHINE together.
Your smaller self will always say - I'll never be like them - but I'm here to remind you that no one will ever be you! Come SHINE on Sept 27th. Link in bio. 🌟
- Impressive View. What would you title this picture? 🌟🔭 Featured artist: @enginnnn
- A lot can change in six months. 💫🕊 Six months ago I needed a fucking change, man. I was so damn stuck. From the outside things looked okay. I had made a move to Portland, had a good enough job, friends, I went to events, I did “fun” things, but man, I felt so damn stuck. I woke up in the morning and didn’t feel a sense of drive or purpose or passion. Life was so routine — wake up, workout, go to work, maybe go to happy hour, go home slightly buzzed, get into bed, turn on Netflix till I fell asleep, wake up and do it all again.
I literally woke up one morning (Dec. 9, 2018) and decided no fucking way. No way am I going to continue going through the motions, with no vision, no goals, no purpose — no fucking way, and honestly since then life has not been the same.
I’m so damn proud of myself. I’m literally doing what I set out to do. I’ve taken a chance on myself, set my limiting beliefs aside, gave the middle finger to “traditional” and it’s paying off ten fold. Half the time I’m making it up as I go but it feel right. This season of life is so damn beautiful. I’m in the transition of closing chapters that no longer serve me and welcoming the unknown with wide open arms.
I just want you to know that if you want a change, make it and mean it. Scared or not. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Fear is the constant companion of any successful person. It’s an indication of risk, and risk is the precursor to progress.
Six months from now you can either have months of progress or months of excuses why you didn’t. Which do you choose?