Latest #veggiespringrolls Posts
- Spring Rolls are my go to meal on hot summer days 🔥
- Beat the winter chill with a side of hot #VeggieSpringRolls and fiery wok tossed noodles to go. 🔥❤️️
- Made these delicious veggie spring rolls 😋😋😋😋
- Today is a bank holiday in France and I had a bit of extra time to cook lunch. I made #vietnamesenoodlesalad called (as long as I know ;) #nembun . I think it's one of the most delicious meals you can go for when the weather is hot. I served rice vermicelli cold, with lettuce, carrots, red pepper, mint, coriander and peanuts. I had some #veggiespringrolls and #smokytempeh with it. We had a way more authentic version of this dish in wonderful restaurant @baomarseille and it's been a while since I wanted to recreate it. So damn good...
- Long weekend feels🥳👌❤😘 Dumplings @diana.chan.au ,spring rolls and wine👌
Yay,bike riding again with the boys.
Hubby is home❤
Can't ask for more🙏💞🥰
Top #veggiespringrolls Posts
- I can not get enough of these spring rolls!
This has to be one of my new favorite ways to eat my veggies (I still LOVE rainbow sushi, but dudeeeee)
I love how fresh and light these rolls are compared to sushi, and yes, it is apples and oranges, but these are the snacks I’m bringing with me to the beach.
Part of me really wants to pack these up in bento boxes and bring them with on a picnic, do you have a fav spot to eat these?
While I was rolling them (yesterday was my first time making them!), I kept having them tear on me. But I found a solution! Simply tear off a chunk of rice paper, rehydrate it, and layer it over where you had the tear! It melds it, makes the roll more durable, and is discreet.
To make your rice paper colored rehydrate them with water with blue spirulina, or beet juice! Depending if you want them blue or pink, I love them both.
I whipped up a peanut sauce to go with these rolls that was super easy to make
To make it you need:
2 Tbs peanut butter
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp siracha
1 tsp powdered sugar
1 tbs plant milk of your choice
Mix it all together and serve! ***Adjust your siracha to your tastes if you want more of a bite*** I hope you are able to enjoy this beautiful day and start to your weekend!
- veggie spring rolls!!!🍅🥬🥒🥑🥕 not too bad for my first time making them!! these were sooooo good and i’m definitely making them again soon✅✅
these are stuffed with cucumber, carrot, tomatoes, spinach, chickpeas, avocado, and snap peas👏🏼 plus what didn’t fit on the side😋
- Spring Rolls
#Ramadan feasts are absolutely incomplete without spring rolls and the fun that goes into making the filling followed by the wrapping process that involves almost the entire kitchen and lastly they taste incredible with almost any sauce.
1/2 Cabbage (Julienne cut)
3-4 Carrots (Julienne cut)
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
Black Pepper (As per taste)
1 tsp Soya Sauce
Lemon Chicken (Cooked & Shredded)
2 tbsp Oil
Salt (As per taste)
@Switz spring rolls sheet
1 Egg White or Water
1) First add oil in a pan and saute the vegetables along with salt, pepper and soya sauce.
2) Next add the shredded lemon chicken to this mixture and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Do not wait until the vegetables are cooked completely. Just cook until the moisture from the veggies start evaporating.
3) Now, keep this aside to cool down before we start wrapping it in our spring roll sheets. Once the mixture coffee down add the shredded mozzarella to it.
4) Next place a spoonful of the mixture on the sheets and start wrapping it as shown in the video. Use the egg white as a sticking agent to make sure the wrap doesn't open up once we fry it. If you do not wrap it properly or have holes at the corner then the spring rolls will open up and the the mixture inside will absorb excess oil.
5) Next deep fry these until it turns golden in colour in hot oil on medium flame.
6) And that's it enjoy this with Tamarind Chutney (Check Vada Pav post for the recipe) or have it with Red Chilli Dip.
P.S: Refer our Lemon Chicken post on our feed for the recipe.
P.P.S: For Vegetable Spring Rolls simply eliminate the chicken and follow the same steps.
- Chinese takeaway. Sweet and Sour Tofu with plain boiled rice, chips and vegetable spring rolls! I love the way you get the puffed up tofu from the restaurants I really need to know the key to recreate the same at home! Who’s for pineapple in their sweet and sour? It’s pretty standard right! I don’t mind at all and yup I’m one of those who even put it on their pizza! 😋💚🌱