Latest #vintagecars Posts
- Check out this awesome vintage Triumph automobile! How many of you knew that Triumph made cars as well as motorcycles?
This is a Triumph TR4A and is one of Terry’s personal cars.
The TR4A was manufactured by the Triumph Motor Company in the UK from 1965 to 1967.
A sporty, little, two door roadster, this car was known for it’s overall performance. The ride comfort was an improvement from its predecessor, the TR4, thanks to an independent rear suspension that improved overall handling and comfort.
This small, curvy beauty is a joy to drive according to Terry and he and his wife enjoy cruising the winding mountain roads in it. #enthusiastmotors #triumph #autorestoration #vintagecars #europeanvintage #tr4a #vintagecars
- If you can guess the colour of this Mini, I’ll give you a... pat on the back 🏁
- Popping into the Gasworks Garage was as big a treat as the Junee Licorice & Chocolate Factory next door. The Smithereens were blown away that Granny and Papa Smith and their great grandparents had lived in times when these wagons and classic and vintage cars were on the road 🤯 Ryder could have stared at the old lawnmowers all day - he reckons it was better than Bunnings! 🤣 Can't recommend Junee enough as a destination to #bringthekids and #bringthegrandparents 👌
- Old Porsche seen at a German Car Show yesterday!
- The Bugatti Aerolithe by The Guild of Automotive Restorers can be found at Precious Metals Fine Motor Cars of San Diego www.pmautos.com @preciousmetalsmotorcars
Top #vintagecars Posts