Latest #walking Posts
- ---------- El estrés no queda con tu outfit... así que sonríe, camina con paso firme y mucho estilo donde te dé la gana. V.F 💕☇------------ ( 2da toma 🎥 ) • • • • • • • • • • • • • 🎀 Bueno, hablemos del look de la semana pasada... en las stories, y durante el día que la usé me preguntaron si la blusa fabulosa de organza color rosa era realmente de @zara ... pues claro que lo es. La tendencia del volumen en nuestros hombros está por todas partes, y tiendas como #zara siempre están a la vanguardia.
Ahora, hay un detalle, como siempre les comparto... hay que tener buen ojo, paciencia y la velocidad de imaginar varios outfits en el momento que encuentras una prenda en particular.
En cuanto a mi falda, siempre adore el "tul" , es uno de los tejidos más románticos de la historia de la moda, y puedes usarlo de muchísimas formas. Es funcional, versátil y super divertido. Por ello, tan pronto la vi en la boutique @cosette no dudé ni un segundo en llevarla a mi armario.
Éste es el 1er outfit de los muchos que estás lindas piezas me pueden ofrecer! 💕 •
#vitainpositivo #mystyle #details #look #shirt #organzablouse #tulleskirt #fashion #zara #veritavideos #tulle #romanticstyle #organza #blogger #attitude #fashionblogger #videogram #fashionista #walk #walking #mystyle #chicstyle #panama #colomboitalopanamense
Música: Play It Sam 🎶
Músico: Philip E Morris
- This was my view for my walk yesterday..... So grateful to be able to go to a place like this. So beautiful!
Sometime it’s hard to find stuff to be grateful for. Something that helped me is lowering my standard for gratitude.
Example: you can be great full for something as little as clean socks.... just keep an eye open for the great stuff in your life. 👀
I love sunsets does anyone know any sweet spots for sunsets? I really want to check out some new places.
#sunsets #horsetrack #farm #walking #freedom #gratitude #cleansocks #louisville #explore
- This wacky accidental photo is perfect because it helps strengthen the fact about myself that I tell everyone who asks me if I want to go into/onto water for fun, which is that I don’t, which now, based on some reactions I get, I’ve learned it’s harder to come out of the not loving water activities closet than the gay one. You’d think this is a photo of me proving that fact about me wrong, but no, here is a spooky ghost that looks like me, off for a two minute awkward canoe paddle. I didn’t go. Or I did, and blacked out the whole time because of PTSD triggers from when I tipped and sank my grandpas electric canoe as a youth. I should be able to blame the fact it sank because of “electric” and “canoe” being in the same sentence, but no, Canadian guilt is stronger than catholic guilt, I’m stuck with it forever, like Litte Hawk Lake is stuck with a 10mph motor at its bottom. #GHOSTROSS #canoeing! #hiking #camping #thruhike #thewoods #natureshit #mecstaffer #lakenoyse #kludahktrail #juandefucatrail #vancouverisland #watersports #ghostsofthworld #beingcold #gay #man #walking #gaymanwalking #canada #spooky
- Went for a walk today on the greenway and took Blanca to a dog park. It was nice. I need to remember to do this more. As much as I love summer break, it can wreak havoc on me. Thrown off my routine, too much time to overthink life, girls get bored easily...I need to find more things like this to do with them. #summer #walking #dogwalking #getoutside #vitamind #anxietyrelief
- The forests near Oxford are filled with good walking trails - this one leads to the beautiful Ryde Falls. Allow 5 hours for the return journey. 😀 📷= @margiealanrestless
Top #walking Posts
- Were you traumatized by exercise in school? I was.
We used to be graded on how fast we could run a mile - how far we could bend to reach a certain length - how many pull-ups we could do. And you know what? I ALWAYS FAILED. Always. I never measured up. I was the over-weight, slow runner who dreaded gym every.single.day.
Because of that, I have always hated exercise. I've used it as a way to punish myself for eating too many calories or having that 3rd slice of pizza. I never liked it - even if I tried to make myself or try to talk like I did. Everyone else was regular, loved it, and got bulked up....meanwhile, I'm over here wishing I had a medical reason to not exercise - no joke.
But as I have come out of this crazy, lost my mind, bondage of dieting and exercise, I realized something...I like to walk. I mean, I really like it.
I like to get up early in the morning, walk the street by our house. Listen to the birds. Enjoy the cool. Collect my thoughts before the day. I REALLY LIKE IT. Because it's for me. Not because I ate too much or am trying to measure up to athletes (nothing wrong with athletes, my sister is one).
Walking won't win me any trophies - and I don't give a fat rat. I like it. It's the exercise that's for me.
So, don't give up on exercise - there is one out there for you. Keep looking.
#walking #earlymorning #earlymorningwalk #earlymorningwalks #foggy #foggymorning #ilovebutter #bluetoothheadphones #countrylife #countryliving #countryroads #dietrecovery #exercisemotivation
- Good Morning Loves! Happy Tuesday! Hope Monday was kind to you all!
I spent my day off having a much needed “do nothing day”... and it bored the life out of me 😂🤦🏻♀️..but sometimes you have to listen to your body when it’s telling you to rest, it’s been a busy few weeks with work, family and friends. This is from a walk a few weeks back in boggy Borrowdale 💚.. we were so happy to see the start of this path after trudging around in bog for about two hours! This is on the descent looking towards where we started. Have a great day folks!