Latest #wcw Posts
- So incredibly thankful for such an incredible wife. Loving every moment of it! #wcw
- Who is your #WCW?
For my first #WCW, I have to spotlight the woman who first opened my eyes to the world of self-help and showed me how to be a badass, Jen Sincero. 💃
A little over a year ago, at my current 9-5, I had the opportunity to apply for a management position. I had no experience leading a team of 15 people and quite frankly, I don’t think half of them really even liked me at the time. But I was being handpicked for the job, how could I say no right? I was terrified. I had no idea what I was doing, but my ego was big enough for the both of us, but little did we know we were in store for a rude awakening. I interviewed with our office administrator and I told her all the reasons why I was good at my current job. The hard reality I had to learn, was my people skills were not up to par. She gave me some tough love and kicked me in the ass that I needed to change my attitude and control my ego if I wanted to succeed. I assured her I would start working on myself immediately and that is just what I did. Without even realizing what I was doing at the time, I began to manifest my future self. I bought decorations and pictures of motivational quotes for the office that I did not have yet. I went shopping for new clothes and high-heeled shoes. I totally played the part long before I had any idea what I was doing! During my trip to Target getting office supplies essential oils, I came across “You Are a Badass” by Jen Sincero. I read that and said to myself, “Damn right I’m a badass and I am going to kill it at this job!” 👩💼
A year later, I am still at my 9-5 kicking ass and it is all thanks to Jen!
Who helped you begin your self help journey? If you haven’t started this journey yet, let’s talk! I can help you be a badass too! 👸
#abundance #fun #momboss #momlife #mompreneur #youareabadass #moneymindset #meditate #mindset #bossbabe #WCW #newstart #kickass #badass
- Black girl magic 🤤❤️ #wcw
- one motivator, one competitor, one valid critic, one person to believe in #wcw
- I have nominated @dsbvball for #wcw @fitcops!! Read her story below. She is in inspiration to me! - KP @kp_fitcops #retiredpoliceofficer “In 2011, I went in for an outpatient procedure that resulted in a year long recovery and forced me to retire a few years earlier than planned. I was miserable and my activity was severely limited. The day my doctor told me I could resume regular activities which was 15 months after surgery, I joined my gym. I got my nutrition under control and worked hard to get back in shape. I was frustrated from too many years of dealing with my blood sugars in and out of control. It took me a 18 months to lose all the weight (with a few plateaus) and I've been maintaining ever since! A special thanks to all those here who encouraged me! I'm now a personal trainer and a health coach so I help others get healthier too. I love helping others and unlike being a cop, people are actually happy to see me, lol. 😂 The before/ after is when I hit my goal and KP featured me in the original Fit Cops page on FB. I've also included a current pic because I just had a birthday and I make 53 look good, 😂😂😂”
- Forever i got you forever i know you got me #WCW #First Born
- We’ve gotten some new followers recently, so I thought I’d take a moment to give an introduction. I’m Kris, and the dime piece on the left is my lovely wife, Shelby. We have two really cute children, too (you’ll probably see them in my stories from time to time). Last year, I walked away from a corporate career after realizing that I was building a life that I didn’t want. I spent a year working as a counselor for a non-profit, and now I work part-time (for an awesome company) and spend the rest of my time running our furniture business. I handle all of our restorations, repairs, and refinishes, and Shelby takes care of all of the sales, scheduling, and sourcing. We are so happy to have all of you following along with us, and we’d love to get to know you all, as well! So, feel free to leave your feedback on any of our pieces, or to reach out with any questions. Thanks again, and stay tuned for more of our #midcenturymodern furniture projects! Much love. -Kris and Shelby #furniturerestoration #wcw
- you are beautiful, you are kind, you are intelligent & you are wonderful. there is no one like you! you always have my back & you never fail to put a smile on my face! I’m so lucky to have you in my life & you’re worth every gem on this planet ❤️ I promise you; I will always be here for you. I will always be by your side. you could never lose my friendship. I’ll be with you through thick & thin & everything in between & I’ll stand up for you when others who do not see your brilliance try to knock you down! thank you so much for coming into my life when you did & thank you for everything that you do! you’re truly amazing & have a pure heart of gold! I love you so much, Ashley!!! #wcw
Top #wcw Posts
- A message for my #Influencers & #Bloggers: KNOW YOUR WORTH.
1. Big brands have the money to pay you. Let me say it again. BRANDS HAVE MARKETING BUDGETS.
2. It’s always okay to negotiate. Closed mouths don’t get fed.
3. Do not work with companies that offer you 80% off of their products in exchange for a post. This is a scam. You are essentially paying to work with them & that’s a hard no.
- Mommas partial mastectomy was a success 🥳♥️ #wcw #fuckcancer
And I also wrote a blog! “So sad, too bad”
- Faça por você sempre! ❤️