Latest #wordporn Posts
- Somedays are harder than others 💔
“ maybe we were just young and stupid
and that’s why this didn’t work
maybe you were the right person
it just wasn’t the right time
maybe you thought you were better off without me
and that’s why you pushed me away
maybe we just needed to focus on ourselves for awhile
and that’s why you decided to leave me
standing in the doorway
wishing i didn’t feel so broken
maybe now is the right time
and we can finally try again”
Drop a comment below loves ❤️💔
- Agreed that trust, loyalty, communication, faith, happiness and respect marks the core of a strong relationship; a stronger bond between the two 'separated hearts'. But what about the two "ignored" assets that intensifies the "love and the chemistry" even more.
What about - "Compromise" and "Safety"?
You know you're all up for your partner when you stop acknowledging 'compromises' as just compromises but as 'love'.
It's never selfish to ask him/her if any of their actions makes you feel unsafe in the relationship.
They, for sure, would alter themselves for "your" collective good,
And that's when you know what you mean to them//
- recharge + save yourself. the world is mad, you know it. do your best to take care of yourself.
visit the link in my bio to get your Free Your Energy book.
Speaking in LA this Saturday, come listen in. 💛 #sylvestermcnutt
Top #wordporn Posts
- To my past. To the ember sunsets that kiss the shores of the Atlantic. To those who didn’t survive our deep dive into Atlantis. To the broken who have damned me for abandoning them. To the demons within me, that sanctioned my freedom, in exchange for the freedom of those who played on my heart. To the hopeless, who still linger on to hope. Those who still can’t cope. The lost, the flawed, the ones who still call and go unanswered. To those who sin in plain sight, because they have lost their sight in God. To the pain, I’ve endured, and the misery I’ve projected. To the hollow halls in my heart, that my soul has chosen to never walk down again. To the moments shared filled with unforgotten tears and unfounded cares. I must apologize. For learning how to be a better me, for choosing to pan the focus from you to my dreams. For painting movie scenes that had no role for your occupancy. I’m sorry, for demolishing every structure I called a promise. To be honest, I’ve witnessed self-proclaimed stars who were nothing but comets. And now they’ve fallen, unmoved, unsheltered, I don’t blame them for their comments. But shame on those who make enemies with strangers, but face to face have no comments. To those who claimed the kindness in my heart was not a trait of the strongest, ironic, how we claim prophecies but foresee nothing like the Prophets. From every forest ridden through in the depths of the night to every beach, I’ve found love in under the moonlight, to every sea that shines with the gleam of the day, because it’s natural for us to be afraid, but nature teaches us we must keep moving. In fact, these apologies hold no weight, for how can I send condolences for working on myself before I meet the grave? I’ve finally come to the understanding that you all weren’t meant to be saved, I needed to save myself. The truth will save you. I never offered up a single lie. I thought I’d never see the sunset kiss the shores again until I realized it was time for me to kiss the shoreline goodbye. With. All. My. Lost. Kin. - “The Past Was Titanic” - Malik Naim
- Keep being good, not for anyone but for yourself.
I hope you search for me
in every soul that crosses your path.
I hope you look for me
in your future love.
Go ahead and cage me
in silence and despair.
Go ahead and crave for me,
crave for everything
I was ready to give you once.
I hope you still remember
how I like my coffee.
I hope I still cross your mind
whenever a raindrop
kisses your skin.
Sometimes, I do sit near the window
and stare into the distance.
I ask myself if you miss me,
If you ever wondered how I am doing.
Are you swimming against the waves,
just like me?
I hope one day, I will no longer
sit by the window and wait
for your return.
I hope one day, I can forget
everything that went wrong
I do not want to treat you
the way you have treated me
for I don’t seek revenge.
I do not want to carry you
into my future
for you no longer belong there.
Therefore, I will cage you
in my yesterday,
throwing the key away
and hoping that you will
linger there forever.
every story does come to an end.
Some end on a good note
and others, simply don’t.
Maybe we did everything wrong
our love was always right...✨ p.k #PriyaKannan .
Like | Comment | Tag | Turn on post notifications| Repost by tagging @priyakannan.offl and mentioning #PriyaKannan .
#writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #wordporn #love #poetsofig #beautiful #couplequotes #instapoetry #writers #poetrycommunity #like4like #l4l #lovequotes #wordhour #herwordisgold #girl #creativewriting #heshetales #poemofig #poetry #instagood #micropoetry #breakupquotes #sadquotes #writingcommunity #quotes #omypoetry